October 28, 2012

Blue

What am I supposed to do when he's all I ever wanted? I had given up on love until I met him and he showed me what it was really about. he's honestly the first and only person that has ever made me feel good about myself and who I am. he is the reason for my every smile and he is the greatest thing in my life. he makes me laugh like nobody else can and when he looks at me, my heart melts every time.
There's nobody in this world I'd rather be with than him and he's the only one who can cheer me up when I'm upset. he treats me like a princess and he respect me. we can be silly together but also passionate. He makes me feel alive. we love each other, but I'm afraid the look he has every time he looks at me is fading. after all this time maybe he's getting bored, sick of the same old routine and the same old me.
It's heartbreaking to see someone that used to love you more than anything, fall out  of love with you. but they don't say anything because they still love you and don't want to hurt you, they're just not in love with you anymore and there's nothing you can do to make them love you again. You've tried.
He's my everything and I won't be able to cope if I lose him. now I remember why i gave up on love, why I promised myself I'd never love someone again. because it hurts. although at the time it was perfect and everything I wanted, it hurts to lose everything and here I an again making same promise one more time.

578955_276759459111564_1601516366_n_large

1 comment: